ASMC 2019 Abstract Submissions
Please include ALL author information with your submission(s)
PRIOR to preparing your abstract for electronic submission, please read the paper preparation and submission guidelines described below.
You must use the ASMC abstract template to ensure that your submission meets the requirements outlined in the ASMC 2019 Call for Papers. If your abstract is accepted, this template will be used to create your manuscript. Refer to the following steps to create an account for abstract upload.
- Click on the Start New Submission blue button below. If you already have an account in CATALYST, click “Sign in” and skip to #9.
- If you do not have an account in CATALYST, click on the Create New Account button to register an account.
- Enter your email address, password and confirm password. Click the Sign up button.
- Check your email inbox for confirmation.
- Click on the turquoise button in your email labeled “Confirm Account.”
- A pop-up will appear stating “Thank you for confirming your email.”
- Click on “Please click here to login.”
- Login to your account.
- Once logged in, a turquoise box will pop up at the top of your screen indicating you have created a submission. You will be in edit mode of that submission.
- Read the Information tab.
- Complete ALL the required fields on ALL the tabs.
- Click “Save,” on the bottom right of your screen after you complete each tab or any time as necessary. *If required fields are missing data, you will see the tabs with a red triangle.
- Click on the “Submit” button on the bottom right of your screen when you are ready to submit your abstract.
As you prepare your abstract, keep in mind the following: our intent is to provide a public forum to discuss "Semiconductor Manufacturing Excellence" and "Advanced Semiconductor Manufacturing", i.e. work which shows how to advance or improve microelectronics manufacturing. Abstracts will be evaluated based on following criteria:
1. Interest to conference attendees
2. Quality of submission
3. New information
4. Clear and sound technical results
5. Clear applicable takeaways
6. Industry collaboration
If your abstract is accepted, you will be notified by 5 December 2018.
Submission Info At-a-Glance
October 17, 2018
30th Annual SEMI Advanced Semiconductor Manufacturing Conference (ASMC 2019)
May 6-9, 2019